de Kloka + Death & Co Los Angeles Botanical Perfume
We’re thrilled to partner with Northern California-based de Kloka to create three exceptional botanical perfumes inspired by Death & Co’s bars in New York, Denver, and Los Angeles. Each gender-inclusive scent is made from 100 percent natural ingredients and evokes the unique place where our bars are located, while remaining anchored in the dark frisson of the Death & Co hospitality experience.
Botanical perfume is intimate and ethereal; it wears close to the body and invites reapplication. This is perfume for people who think they don’t like perfume, or who are overwhelmed by commercial fragrances made with synthetic ingredients.
The Los Angeles scent is all about heat and velvety suede texture. Ginger and orange combined with rare citruses like yuzu and yellow mandarin open the perfume with its narcotic white flowers of jasmine and orange blossom. Distinctive resinous notes from frankincense, myrrh, and sweet incense round out the texture that is grounded in Royal Hawaiian sandalwood and Haitian vetiver.
Read more about de Kloka founder/perfumer Jackie Brenner here.
See recipes inspired by each of the sents here.
- Top notes: saffron, fresh ginger, yellow mandarin, yuzu, wild sweet orange
- Middle notes: sweet incense, myrrh, orange flower, jasmine
- Base notes: coffee, cardamom, Royal Hawaiian sandalwood, vetiver, frankincense, tonka
- Volume: 15ml eau de parfum
- Ingredients: Botanical perfume is made from completely natural ingredients. The aromatic essences are derived from plant and animal materials, not synthesized from petroleum products. The perfumes of de Kloka are hand-blended from essential oils, Co2 extractions, absolutes, concretes, tinctures, natural isolates, and compounded natural isolates from around the world. Absolutely no petrochemicals or synthetics are used.
- Note: The perfumes contain natural pigments which may stain or discolor clothing and other materials—spritz with awareness.
- Allergy warning: Naturalness does not imply a lack of potential allergens. Please be aware that different people are sensitive to different things, and if you should have any sort of reaction, please discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Made in: Berkeley, California